Are you a successful Sales professional looking for a new challenge?
Oakmere Motor Group is an award-winning automotive retailer, that prides itself on being an independent, family-run business. Working for us, you’ll be so much more than just a number. We offer a working environment with on-going support and manufacturer training to help achieve your full potential. As an Oakmere Motor Group employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join our Mazda dealership in Northwich.
• Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
• Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
• To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
• To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
• Identifying and targeting prospective clients
• Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
• Sales experience within an automotive dealership is desirable, but not essential
• A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
• Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
• Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
• Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
• Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
• A full clean driving licence
We offer a competitive salary package, subject to experience, and the opportunity for personal growth and career progression via manufacturer training, development and support.
Other benefits include a staff car scheme, and contributory workplace pension.
This is a full time, permanent position, and includes working weekends.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your CV, including qualifications gained whilst in education, previous employment history and an introduction about yourself to Jonathan Bate: email@example.com